To connect to a Snowflake database the following information will be necessary:
- Display name: A name of your choice to identify the database.
- Account: The account name is a combination of account id and datacenter id separated by a dot. It is also the subdomain of you snowflake connection:
- Database name:The name of your database as defined in snowflake.
- Schema name : (optional) The name of the database schema you want to connect to.
- Username & Password : Credentials with permission to query the database.
As for all database systems, the following two IP's might need to be whitelisted: